Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Can't Believe I Voted For Him

So today I was enjoying a nice lunch-break and as I was sitting in the booth, minding my own business, I heard something that got my attention.
Behind me sat some business men that were definitely from the New England area, this was obvious from their mannerisms and method of speech, both of which I am very familiar with. As I sat there I heard them mention the current "buzz word" ... OBAMA! So I decided to quit minding my own business and listen up. I listened and heard them talking about current news and policy and gathered enough information to tell they were not conservative or republican, however they said something that surprised me. They said, "He is accusing everyone else of breaking some so called rules, yet he is breaking every rule in the book and then some! I cannot believe i voted for this J.A." (you can fill in the missing letters...haha) I listened to them talk a little more and just found it amazing to hear these people, who had at one time supported the president, completely against everything that he is currently doing and they went on to discuss how he is destroying the democratic party and more! Wow!

Just goes to show you that there are some intelligent democrats out there ;) ... and if things keep going south for Obama I think that we will see many people turning from extreme liberalism and moving towards more moderate and conservative ideals. I see a political realignment on the horizon!

No comments: